Virginia Beach Town Center
4573 Bank Street, Virginia Beach, Virginia 23462
Tel: +1 757 306 4668 Fax: +1 757 389 8749
Rocket Title Inc. is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using our services or our website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Rocket Title Inc. may change this policy from time to time by updating our policy page. You should check our policy page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes, and that all policies and changes are in accordance with both state and federal regulation codes. This policy is effective from March 27, 2015.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address, mailing address, and/or phone numbers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, allowing us to communicate better. In particular we gather this information for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional, update, and survey emails about our services and/or new products, or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail..
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide when visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for other purposes other than intended for updates and/or direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed upon allowing Rocket Title Inc. to use your personal information for updated and/or direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing us at 4573 Bank St. Virginia Beach, VA 23462, ATTN: Client Resolution.
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties, unless we have your permission or we are required to release your information by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties, affiliated businesses, and services which we think you may find interesting. We will do this only if you ask that we allow this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to 4573 Bank St. Virginia Beach, VA 23462, ATTN: Client Resolution.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
NOTE: IN THE EVENT THAT YOU ARE ONE OF SEVERAL BUYERS OR SELLERS INVOLVED IN A TRANSACTION AND YOU IN FACT DO NOT WANT CERTAIN INFORMATION DISCLOSED TO THE OTHER BUYERS OR SELLERS IN YOUR PARTY THEN ROCKET TITLE MUST RECEIVE PRIOR TO CLOSING FROM YOU A REQUEST IN WRITING BY EMAIL OR CERTIFIED MAIL TO WITHHOLD THAT SPECIFIC INFORMATION FROM OTHERS.